Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Season, New Series

Good morning bloggers!

I know, I know, updates have been getting farther apart and it seems like we've run out of stories. That, my friends, is an incorrect assumption.

We're hitting the end of the season now with West Side Story closing this Sunday at 2:00 (we're going to miss you guys!) and looking forward to the new season beginning in a month with 3 Mo' Divas kicking it off! In the meantime, though, we're working on a new series of articles to really give the inside look to this theatre.

We're charting a new course and are going to have a new topic everyday. So if your interest is costumes, set building, acting, or my favorite, marketing, then you'll know when to check back each day and see what our awesome submitters have whipped up.

As always, I'll see you at the theatre!